We can be prideful and suppress our knowledge of the kingdom of God:
- Men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. < Romans 1 ; 18-19 >
- The kingdom of God is within you. < Luke 17 : 21 >
- Also he hath set the world in their heart < Ecclesiastes 3:11 >
- But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. < Romans 2: 5 >
- Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. < John 3: 36 >
- Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. < Romans 12: 19 >
We can abide in His truth and be obedient servants. Fearing Him to shew the fear of the world. Haha, He is the ruler of the things we fear that keep us from obeying Him sometimes, how funny that we fear things other than The One who has shown to be in control of all:
- Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! <Romans 5: 9>
- For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; < John 1; 3 >
- Keep yourselves in the love of God, expecting the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life. < Jude 1: 21 >
- And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. < 1 John 2; 25 >
- These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. < 1 John 5; 13 >
- I am telling you the truth: those who hear My words and believe in Him who sent Me have eternal life. They will not be judged, but have already passed from death to life < John 5; 24 >
The Father intends for us to seek Him and trust in Him so that we may, through Him, have eternal life and in that life seek to worship and praise His name in all we do. God is a good God and will love us forever. If we choose an unrighteous path that love will shine forth as wrath, a rod, being banned from the kingdom.
When we choose to believe on The Son and abide in His teachings we then enter into eternal life where we find joy, peace in each and every situation, eternal life, and the love of The Father within the kingdom of God which has been set into each and every one of us. Thank you Jesus.